Malta Holding Company
A Malta holding company is a parent corporation, limited liability company, or limited partnership that owns enough voting stock in another company that it can control that company’s policies and oversee its management decisions.
Contact our team today to arrange a consultation by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on +356 2258 2000, and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
Benefits of a Holding Company
A Holding Company is a great option for organisations as it:
1. Centralises management and control
2. Consolidates all subsidiary companies within one group
3. Allows for greater efficiency on reporting obligations
4. It offers international tax planning opportunities
5. Protect the business from losses if a subsidiary company goes bankrupt
6. Limits financial and legal liability and exposure
Benefits of a Personal Holding Company
There are six main benefits of having a personal holding company in Malta
1. Centralises and consolidates personal assets
2. It offers international tax planning opportunities companies and individuals
3. Limit the financial and legal liability exposure
4. Protect your personal assets, because the corporation technically holds those assets
5. Allow for effective succession planning
6. Provide an asset protection strategy
A corporate holding company can be used to hold business investments, such as:
A personal holding company hold a variety of investments, such as:
Why Set Up a Malta Holding Company
Malta is a popular choice as it offers many tax planning opportunities. The holding company and the Malta Tax System helps investors or companies reduce their effective rate of tax.
The Malta tax benefits include:
Alongside the financial and tax benefits, Malta is a popular choice for setting up a corporate structure for the following reasons:
Creating a Holding Company in Malta can be a very simple and straightforward process. As Malta Company Formation agents, we can assist you through the whole process. Contact us for a free no-obligation consultation and we will talk you through the process of setting up a company in Malta as well as all the tax, compliance & legal advice.