Online Gaming Companies Key Official
As part of the licensing application process for online gaming companies and as a key requirement for the Malta Gaming Authority, the applicant must identify a Key Official to be named as a director of the online gaming company or companies. The key official of any online gaming companies in Malta must be physically present in Malta. As part of our service we are able to provide you with key officials that are approved by the Malta Gaming Authority that can act as directors for online gaming companies in Malta.
A Key Official of any online gaming companies in Malta and licence holders would need to be appointed within 21 days from the issue of the letter of intent.
The Key Official of an online gaming company in Malta would have the following responsibilities:
– To personally supervise the operations of the licensee and the online gaming company
– To ensure that the licensee complies with all the applicable legislation and regulations in Malta
– To ensure that the licensee complies with all the conditions of the licence
– To ensure that the licensee complies with any directives issued by the Malta Gaming Authority to the licence holder
Further to the above the key official of the online gaming company and licence holder would be responsible for:
– Submission of the gaming company’s accounts on a yearly basis after completion of an audit
– Ensuring that all data protection requirements and legislation are being adhered to
– Keeping the Malta Gaming Authority updated of any changes needing to be carried out, that differ from the approved set up
– Submission of monthly gaming tax and annual gaming licence fee
– Completion and Submission of incident reports to the Malta Gaming Authority that highlight any changes made to the hardware or software of the company
– Ensuring that players funds are kept securely and separately from the gaming companies funds and ensuring a full reconciliation process is carried out
– System reviews
For further information with regards the appointment and duties of a key official for gaming companies in Malta (Malta Company Formation services) please feel free to contact us.
Online Gaming Licences in Malta
Malta Gaming Licence Application Process
Or go back to:
iGaming Industry in Malta