The Malta Residence Programmes offer a wide range of benefits to people wanting to acquire residency in Europe. Some of the benefits include:
- Malta’s tax structure is designed to appeal to high net worth individuals (HNWI), entrepreneurs and their families.
- Malta has been a member of the European Union since 1st May 2004 and enjoys the same rights as all European citizens.
- There are double-taxation agreements with over 70 countries across the globe.
- English speaking environment.
- Malta is home to world-renowned healthcare and educational facilities that are open to all who reside in Malta.
Papilio Services have many years of experience dealing with a variety of cases and situations with different clients. As an international team that is based locally in Malta, we have a deep understanding of the Maltese and global market. As a result, our clients appreciate and desire this perspective when we’re dealing with their business or individual needs.
You will find below the most popular and desired Malta Residence Programmes that Papilio Services can offer to you. As a result of such a wide variety, you may be unaware of the most suitable programme that can cater to your specific needs. If this is the case, contact us by clicking here, and we can assist you with all your requirements and ensure you receive the best possible tailored service.