Our Overview of Best Citizenship by Investment Program
As I mentioned above, each investment in a second passport differs based on your circumstance. However, here are some of our top picks:
- Increase your tax-efficiency – St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Better education and travel – Malta.
- Getting back your initial investment – St. Lucia or Bulgaria.
- Better business opportunities – Any EU country.
- You want to pay with Cryptocurrency – Vanuatu accept Bitcoin.
- Economic, social or political stability – any EU country.
- Budget Citizenship by Investment program – Caribbean countries.
However, in our opinion, Malta is the best citizenship by investment program available as it covers all bases. It offers:
- A strong passport (7th strongest in the world)
- Visa-free access to 183 countries
- Malta is a member of the EU
- GDP growth is currently 5%, making it one of the fastest-growing economies in the EU
- Lower passport cost than the other EU states (Cyprus €2.15m & Austria €2m)
- Malta is very pro-business, offering many tax advantages as well as incentives for SME’s.
However, the downside of the program is that the overall contribution to Malta’s economy is €650,000 making it an expensive investment in a passport, therefore we suggest that although it offers fantastic benefits, only consider this program if you have the financial capacity.